SunRice’s rice varietals are highly sought after by chefs and discerning consumers around the world. We specialise in supplying the Asian food service channel with locally grown and globally sourced rice. Our rice's are used in a wide range of cuisines and are supplied to hundreds of Australian food outlets, from takeaway sushi to premium Asian restaurants.See More
Rice is used in many food products ranging from cereals to small goods to desserts. Some of the key applications are:
- Breakfast Cereals - whole rice for puffing and extrusion; broken rice, flour and bran for extrusion
- Beverage - fine rice flour is used in beverage for its wholegrain benefits and high solubility
- Meals and Snacks - whole rice is incorporated into various meals and puffed rice snacks. Rice flours are used in puffed, blended and extruded snacks.
- Pre-mixes - rice flours are used in small goods and seasoning as a binder, carrier and texturing agent.
- Pet Food - broken rice is added to pet foods for its nutritional benefits.